:/

:/

Sunday, September 14, 2014

When i was 5 i was convinced that i was a robot. I made my sister cry telling her that she wasn't my sister because i was a robot. And my mom made me the best robot costume you had ever scene for halloween. Just thought i would share that because this prompt made me think of that.

We're talking about the difference between humans and robots, but with some humans there is no difference. They're human physically, but mentally they're as good as a robot They only care about what they're expected to care about and they can't think for themselves. They all base their political and religious beliefs off what the people around them think. They don't think outside the box. They only think about what they're "programed" to think. Who knows, maybe we're all robots programed to think that we're human.

"All the seven deadly sins are man's true nature. To be greedy. To be hateful. To have lust. Of course, you have to control them, but if you're made to feel guilty for being human, then you're going to be trapped in a never-ending sin-and-repent cycle that you can't escape from."
-Marilyn Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment