:/

:/

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The MIX TAPE

The mix tape I would of mixed for you would have all sorts of songs.

songs to dance to.

Songs to cry to.

Songs to just listen to.

The mix tape I would have mixed for you would of came with a note.

In the note, right under the song list, I would of wrote something like “This mix tape is a piece of me.”

The tape would have been something you could listen to whenever. 

I wish I would have given you that mix tape.

Though, it would have just been thrown in the pile of all the other mix tapes people made for you. 


Collecting dust.

3 comments:

  1. Awh I loved this. You should give her the mix tape! (Im assuming youre a boy but forgive me if im wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fantastic. I want to make a mix tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wish I would have given you that mix tape." #stolen LOve the feeling behind this post, coulda done shoulda done.

    ReplyDelete