:/

:/

Sunday, November 2, 2014





When I go to college, i'll die.
When I get married, i'll die some more.
When I have my first kid, i'll die even more.
When I retire, i'm dead.


My life will eventually be the death of me.

The one thing i don't want is to fall into my own life.

We only get one life, but i already messed up everything.

I'm almost done with high school and I feel like I've barely left my house since elementary school.

My dad has all these stories from his high school days. 

I just think about what stories i'll tell my kids, but i don't have any.

Anyone reading this probably just thinks i'm a shy loser who's too afraid to ask anyone to hang out.

But i've tried hard to make friends.

Everyone has an excuse not to hang with me.

But, i don't really care what other people think tho.





2 comments:

  1. My life will eventually be the death of me.

    Holy crap that's a good line. This was different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that line too. ^
    awe-inspiring.

    ReplyDelete